Staff Auditor (Kingston)
CrichtonMullings and Associates is a professional services firm, serving corporate and individual
clients in North America and the Caribbean.
We are inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Staff Auditor (Kingston office)
Applicants will be considered only if the following requirements are met:
• Undergraduate degree in accounting and currently enrolled in a professional certification
course i.e. ACCA, CPA or Master of Science in Accounting
• Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in preparing audit working papers,
financial statements and tax returns
• Proficient computer skills and experience in utilizing accounting as well as audit software
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to meet strict deadlines
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
[su_button url=”https://forms.gle/rFLv9Za2vbFTJJQSA” size=”10″ center=”no”]Click Here To Apply[/su_button]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com