Information Collection and Use
We collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us, such as when you contact us through our website or sign up for our services. This information may include your name, contact information, and other information necessary for us to provide you with our services.
We may also use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests
- To send you information and updates about our services
- To improve our website and marketing efforts
- To conduct research and analysis
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information to third parties for the following purposes:
- To comply with legal requirements, such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of our company or others
- To provide you with products or services that you have requested
- As part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
effective as of January 1, 2023.